Friday 4 March 2011

Goals are for Bores.

    I know. I know. Before I can write anything, I guess I should answer to the fact that I didn't post anything yesterday. Those of you that didn't figure that out, well I suppose I just gave it away. So what If I broke the post-a-day goal, on the second day. I did have an excuse! Here it is. I WAS EXHAUSTED FROM ALL THE PAPERS! And the thought of even sitting down to write some more, made me dizzy. Well, that's not true. But I did decide to sleep instead, and sleep is very important to me. Besides, it was already 12 when I went to bed, so I figured what's the point. It's already the next day. Might as well wait for morning. That's alright. I'm going to write 2 or 3 posts today, to make up for it. That's a good tactic for damage control. So, here we are. And that's all for now, because it has come to my attention that if the posts are broken up into smaller pieces, the task at hand won't seem so overwhelming for you guys. I'm so thoughtful. You are welcome :) 
-SAVVY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well put my friend.
i really enjoyed this!
koombaya... <3

Unknown said...

Nice Goin! Love the Baby! Xxox