Tuesday 29 March 2011

Correction what?

      My eldest sister, whom I love dearly, brought to my attention two little details that were wrong about my last post. She told me these things a day after I posted it, but I've been too lazy to fix it. So here it is. First off, the Persian song Ey Iran is spelled Ey Iran not Eh Iran or Ay Iran. But to my defense, I wasn't trying to spell it properly. I fixed it anyway, just cause. Secondly, she brought light to the fact that the Iranian government doesn't stream or filter specific people but specific sites (and trust me, there are a lot of them). That I was not aware of. Therefore, to set the record straight, Iran did not block my blog. They did however block blogger.com, which in turn, is blocking my blog. The point being, sure it isn't as bad or as dramatic as I made it sound in that passionate moment, but that still doesn't make it right. And I still stand by everything I said. That is all.

-S Meister :) 

No comments: